Visit the EDM310 Alumni Blog

The EDM 310 Alumni Blog is up and running. Happy birthday!If you are interested in being a writer/comtributor, email the blog at edm310alumniblog@gmail.com.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Google Guide for Teachers - A find I had to share!

Check out Free Technology for Teachers and subscribe to the RSS feed for some really good stuff that you will want to have in your teacher's bag of tricks.

PLN tip : I have every blog that I follow in my Google Reader so that I can quickly browse through resources and with little time choose the posts that I am interested in. This one came to me today and caught my eye for two reasons. We all may be able to use this one day, if not now, and I think it may be a good candidate for the Alumni Blog.

Thomas Byrne is a Google Certified Teacher. Read his blog post describing why and how he wrote this guide.

Click here for the Google for Teachers guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment